Saturday 2 November 2013

Being misunderstood

I dont know about you all but there are more days in the 365 available in the year were I am often forced to explain myself. It would seem I possess the power of being misunderstood. Almost 3/4 of the people I call my friends now have at some stage or another in their lives not liked me at all. Apparently, I ooze "The dont mess with me vibe I will put you back in your place". So it got me thinking or rather psycho analzing myself (Not to worry I only did a 20% analysis).

It got me thinking of the millions out there who have been in the same position as myself. Can I be mean at times? (of cause I can, I am only human after all), do I tell people off? (Nah, I've out grown that stage I would hope unless I am still swimming in D-nile). So have we gotten to that stage in life were everything is reliant on first impressions! I know i've used that lined but i've also learned that up until that point were you open your mouth and say something so stupid it makes me want to bitch slap you, I wouldnt judge you.

So before you go off misunderstanding and misinpreting the shit I say, psycho analysis you and then get back to me because chances are you're going to misunderstand me and join the now converted 3/4 later. So take a chill pill and stop playing the America in my every action.

No comments:

Post a Comment