Sunday 3 November 2013

Smack

So on average or rather more than average occasions I'm told I talk smack (judgmental pricks out there), oops there goes that smack again. Ok, so OCCASIONALLY I vent smack, but that's just because I'm tired of all the shit going on in the world.


Fact: The world's population is going to increase beyond the earth's carrying capacity (I also need to add my number inevitably).
So don't be quick to disregard some stuff today, because a few hundred years from now they could become a reality. So keep on with the smack.

Scenario: As a result there off  oxygen could potentially become the newest hot commodity, or we start paying clean air tax. Yes, I'm sure you're think (what is this tart on) really! Remember the medieval ages or even the 18th century (my history might be slightly off), this was a time when the idea of WI-FI could have been considered as witchcraft (I'm sure you've all watched Season of the witch). Due to the theory of good old Charles Darwin, evolution happened (I've already left the human sphere please keep up), like the theory things have evolved. 


Anyhow, my smack point is this, through smack ideas, great things are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment