Tuesday 29 October 2013

The Theory of Superficialness


So I was asked to find a theory and since I am a genius at theorizing (How I wish) I decided to find a theory befitting the real world.

It turns out men seem to enjoy spring/summer more than woman reason being the 1/4 pieces that we women wear (I'm not judging mind you, that's a lie I am judging). I mean serious my eyes have been forced to look at butt cheeks, and I aint even into to women (I don't care how Meagan Foxish, Ms Unionishly hot you are) cover that beef, chicken up.


On the other hand men drool more in these two seasons. So it got me thinking between Men and Women who does the Theory of superficialness hold the strongest! Men will over look a plain Jane with potential for a platinum blonde (seems we also have darky blondes, haaibo man). Men will not even blink if you don't look like something out of a magazine. Lets not add to the mix their double standards (confused beings). Point is a plain Joe wants a Beyonce (I know in physics we're taught that opposites attract but in the real world that shit doesn't hold for human beings). Let me acknowledge the few great men out there, we see your efforts so please share your secret with the brothers. 


Yet there we are women taking in all sorts of broken cars, even the sort you wouldn't normally buy but you see the potential for it to become s smooth driving motor. I'm not saying we don't have a few women with men tendencies of superficialness. We're being basically being forced into debt to find love/sex/husbands whatsoever the hell else people are looking for. 

Ultimately, if you're bored and in need of a master's or PHD please feel free to test the Theory of superficialness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment