Tuesday 29 October 2013

Night owling or witchcrafting!


So I've gotten positive feedback on my 2nd blog (needless to say I'm still in the "Cute baby phase") so these peeps could be stoking my ego and I'm not gonna lie..........I absolutely LIKE & APPROVE, duh I'm a woman of cause I like.
 
Lately, I've been having difficulty with the sleep fairy, seems she figured I've been sleeping way to long she decided to cut my sleep pattern in half. So I figured I could be doing one of two things Night Owling (being Lazy) or witchcrafting (being productive). Since I wasn't consulted about these cuts, hell I've decided to night owl. I mean seriously, have you seen what is on my mind! I literally feel like a super computer but I'm digesting my academic worries faster than I am my personal worries (makes me wonder if there is a heaven for people with a high worry tendencies, would I have multiple tickets).  
 
Anyhow back to the night owling, while you sitting there thinking time wasting (take a seat please, don't judge me) if you were being woken up at 01:30 due to your academic worries, you'll understand were I'm coming from. So as much I wish I could be witchcrafting and given that the hour is right for business (I read african tales and stuff from all over the world). So please tell the sleep fairy, to take a chill pill.  
 
So embrace which ever of the two works for you. Personally I'd recommend night owling when close to december, student life can be a wii bit boring!

2 comments:

  1. Donkey... I like this writing thing. Tell your supervisor to advise people to blog rather than write on paper... which I tried last year... lasted only have a page. I am sure to read more of your works... Amolo has inspired me too, but it seems I have more inertia than you do... so i'm stilling chilling HARD on the idea of it... makes for a good "when I..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write my brother, put out all that charm and humor.

    ReplyDelete