Tuesday 3 December 2013

Rebooting

The year 2013 for has been one filled with way too many downs and less ups. In fact at some point I started wondering when all this hellish business was going to end. Thanx to some amazing friends + family, I rose from the clutches of hell and turned the odds in my favour like a boss (yes M you can gloat). So having conquered that, I am now faced with the oddest yet simplest scenario in the world, how am I going to reboot my energy levels this festive December. Needless to say my body and brain have all gone into shutdown mode. I am literally living of borrowed energy to the point where my mind has accepted that I am on holiday but not my workload is still hoping to be sorted before 2014. Some of you might even be able to relate. Point is December regardless of what needs to be done needs to be declared a month of festive resting and no work. A month for going to work only when you want to seeing as you’re likely to be less productive anyway. Let us all prepare to reboot for 2014, start afresh and forget most of the sad and unpleasant things of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment