Sunday 21 April 2013

So this is what a blog page looks like, uhmmmmm not bad. So after having reading so many blogs (that's what they are called right, eish) by this amazing woman +Lorraine Amollo I felt inspired to start my own little page, not that I will know what to say half the time so you'll need to just hang in there.

If you plan to follow some what of the things I'll be writing down, be warned I'm a self prescribed ADD/DYSLEXIC woman, yes I said it for the rest of the world to know. So if you read and it doesn't make sense to you, chances are it only made sense in my head but not in my writing.

I'll be venting alot to blow of steam and I will hold no prisoners. So you have been warned! I've gone blank already and I've just started, gosh. Check you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment